the miscellaneous requirements of our customers, we are engaged in offering a
wide range of Syringe Infusion Pump. It may be used to deliver nutrients or medications – such as insulin or
other hormones, antibiotics, chemotherapy drugs, and pain relievers. Provides result in digital
format, this is available in diverse specifications. It is a medical device, used to deliver fluids into a patient’s body in a controlled manner. We offer this Syringe Infusion Pump to our esteemed customers at thrifty rates.
- This is easy to use
- Robust design of this ensures breakage resistance
- Light in weight, therefore it is easy to portable
- Microprocessor Controlled
- Team of qualified engineers & office support staff.
- Compatible with syringes of 5ml, 10/12ml, 20ml, 30ml, 50/60ml.
- Automatic Calibration of syringes.
- 110mm LED/LCD colored display for better display.
- Modes of working: Flow Rate Vs Solution Volume & Time Vs Solution Volume with automatic calculations.
- Drug Library of more than 80 drugs can be customized & adjustable (Standard feature).
- Weight Mode
- Built in rechargeable battery with 8 hrs backup
- Automatically calculate time in Rate â€“Volume Mode & Rate in Time â€“Volume Mode.
- Alarm Function: Occlusion, Near Empty, Low Battery, Infusion Over, Empty, Disengagement, Internal function, AC power Failure etc.
- Three level of alarm sound: High Middle Low Variable Occlusion limited pressure: High Middle and Low.
- KVO mode.
- Purge/Bolus Function (Anti Bolus System).
- Bolus rate programmable â€“ upto1800 ml/hr (depends upon Syringe Size).
- Standby Function
- Vertically stackable, Bottom Loading Syringe Technique
- Large Power Cable
- Accuracy: +/-2% (after correct calibration)
- Time Setting mode range:
- Volume:0.1-199.9ml, 0.1ml step
- Time: 1-1999min, 1 min step.
- Volume limits range: 0-1999.9ml, 0.1 step
- W Bolus Volume: Bolus/Purge Setting according to syringe sizes
- Power supply: AC 100-240V, 50/60 Hz.
- Net Weight: 2 kg Approx